Top 5 Gifts for the Traveler (Under $25)

Friday, January 3, 2014

Derek has always been a very thoughtful gift giver. He rarely gives me gifts that I ask for, but somehow finds things that I LOVE! This Christmas he gave me my favorite gift yet: a scratch map! Have you heard of them? I hadn't until he gave me one and I just think it is the coolest thing! The gold top foil layer makes it look very elegant. When you start scratching off the places you've been it reveals pretty colors. I am so excited to scratch off all of the places that we will be visiting this spring/summer!

This gift got me thinking about what other gifts travelers might enjoy. 
I did a little research and found some great things. 
Here is a list of my Top 5 Gifts for the Traveler:


 

The one that Derek gave me is the "Original Scratch Map" but there are other cool products with different sizes and styles. Did I mention it is less than $20! 





 

These Belle Hop passport holders cost about $8 and have great reviews on Amazon. I know Christmas just passed, but these would make really fun stocking-stuffers.




4-IN-1 ADAPTER

Adapters are not the most glamorous things ever but I love the fun colors and packaging of this one. This 4-plug adapter is color-coded to easily adapt in over 150 countries! It comes with a color-coded map that allows you to effortlessly find which plug works for which location. This guy cost $25.



 

This pillow deflates so that it is easy to pack and doesn't take up a lot of space. I've tried using an inflatable pillow in the past and it wasn't very comfortable, but this one has pretty great reviews on Amazon that highlight its comfort. You can get this one for under $15.


5. Portable Charger

 

I love how compact this charger is. This would come in very handy for a traveler who is going to be out and about for long periods of time and relying on their phone for lots of things, such as maps, places to eat, etc. This particular portable charger adds about 9 hours of talk time to a phone and about 90+ hours of audio playback. It is also a great value, going for $19 (on sale on Amazon.com).


BONUS GIFT!:



                              

Tags are a great way to personalize your luggage and also makes it easier to spot. 


* These are just a few of the products that stood out to me the most. Do you have any other ideas of great gifts for the traveler? I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment