Gatsby

Monday, January 27, 2014




On Friday Derek and I went to a Gatsby-themed dinner party for all of the MBA students and their spouses. I was so impressed at how everyone dressed up and looked fantastic! Almost every lady was wearing a headpiece, flapper style dress and even faux fur. I threw on an old dress and a headband from Claires (which is not the place to be unless you are 12 and under, by the way) that I got 30 minutes before. Derek wore his nice suit, parted his hair, and ditched the glasses. No one could recognize him without his glasses! It was hilarious watching people do double takes of him throughout the night. He is my very own Clark Kent.






I wish I would have taken more pictures, but it was nice to just eat, dance and hang out with friends.

Thank you to the MBA activities committee for putting this together. It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment