Cleaning Out My Closet

Monday, February 3, 2014



I don't consider myself a hoarded, but when it comes to clothes, maybe I am. Just a little bit. My excuse to my very patient husband when he asks me why I have over 30 pairs of pants (side note: why do we call them "pairs" of pants when it's only one article of clothing...?) is that "you never know when those styles will come back in fashion!" or "our daughter will thank me one day when she can wear my super trendy True Religion bell bottoms!" But deep down, I know the truth. I mean, what daughter really wants to wear her mom's old jeans?

So as part of my new year goals I decided to bite the bullet and clean out my closet. There are clothes in there that I've had since I was a freshman in high school! Not okay. That's was 10 years go! And now I feel old. But anyway, while the experience was someone difficult, it was also very liberating. I now have so much space in my closet! 

 * Look at all that space back there! That used to be jam packed!


Out with the old...In with the new :)

No comments:

Post a Comment