Home

Monday, June 23, 2014

This picture was taken after 36+ hours of traveling. We were so excited to be on US soil!

We are HOME!
13 countries, 9 flights, 10 train rides, and 7.5 weeks later...
we are back to our favorite place: home. 
I am overwhelmed thinking about the crazy adventure we just concluded.
We have made incredible memories that we'll be talking about for the rest of our lives.
We tasted foods we didn't even know existed and met people from all over the world.
At times we questioned our sanity for going on such a crazy trip, but we would do it again in a heartbeat.

I did a terrible job keeping up with posts on our trip, but I figured it was more important to enjoy the moments than to blog about them right away.
We have thousands of pictures to sort through, but I'll do my best to recap as much of our trip as I can.
Mostly because I want to remember every bit of it!!

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see pictures!! so amazing.
    also you look DARLING after traveling 36 hours, hello!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet, but I was NOT feeling darling! Long travel days will always be tough, but always worth it :)

      Delete