Wrightsville Beach

Thursday, April 17, 2014


I had a picture in my mind of exactly what a North Carolina beach looks like. 
Perhaps it was formed by a Nicholas Sparks novel.
You know, the quintessential white sand, shrubs and distressed wooden fences.
Wrightsville beach was just that.
This beach was of course charming, like the rest of North Carolina.
It had a completely different feel than the beaches I've been to in California.
More laid back and relaxed. And slow. In and good way.


 Again with the beautiful homes. And right by the ocean! What a dream.


The water was beautiful but a little too cold for me, so I enjoyed it from afar. 
The weather was perfect and I even got an awesome tan line from my sandals. Gotta love those.


The beach didn't feel crowded at all which was nice. 
It could have been because it's not quite summer yet or because we were there on a Monday.
Regardless, we really enjoyed how quiet and peaceful it was.


We loved Wrightsville beach! 
It is only about a 15 minute drive from Wilmington and we loved experiencing an east coast beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment