Thanksgiving 2013

Friday, December 20, 2013

I'm only a month late in writing about our Thanksgiving...that's not too bad, right? This month has been pretty hectic as Derek and I have both been finishing up our semesters and taking finals. As of yesterday we are done and free for the holidays!
We had such a fun Thanksgiving in Bakersfield, CA where my brother lives with his wife and 2 kids (who happen to be the cutest little niece and nephew on the planet). It was a long 10 hour drive from Utah but it was well worth it to spend time with my family. We played catch phrase for hours, made s'mores over a bonfire, had ping-pong competitions, watched Christmas movies and, of course, ate delicious food around the clock.



I made this video for my family to capture our fun moments together. Watching the video makes me miss them so much! I am grateful to have such an amazing family that I love dearly. They are my favorite people and I love every second I spend with them. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment